Cash App, the mobile payment service, allows you to stay connected with your friends, send and receive money, buy Bitcoin, add recurring cash to your account, and earn rewards. Since it is a mobile app, you can use it on your Android and iPhones. But many people want to know if they can perform Cash App sign up without app.
Finding that you can do so may come as a surprise. You can sign up for Cash App with your email using your web browser on your computer. So, it doesn’t matter if you don’t have a smartphone handy.
Read this piece till the end to uncover how to sign up and create a Cash App account without the app.
Related Resource:-Visa gift card to Cash App
The process for this is very simple. Perform the steps in the sequence described below.
- Open a browser compatible with the Cash App. Some options include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
- Now, access the Cash App website. You can type cash.app/signup on the address bar of your web browser for this purpose.
- After a few moments, you will be taken to the ‘Sign up’ page of the Cash App website.
- On this page, press the ‘Sign up’ button.
- Input the relevant information on this page. This includes your email ID and mobile number.
- The Cash App needs this information for account verification.
- You will also receive all notifications regarding your account and the app on your email address and phone number.
- After correctly filling out your information, you will get a verification code from the Cash App.
- Input this code on the Cash App’s sign-up page for account verification.
- If you don’t receive the code, click the ‘Reset code’ button.
- Once the verification process finishes, link your debit card or bank account with your Cash App. It will let you exchange money via the app.
- But first, input the needed details on the Sign up page.
- After successfully connecting your Cash App account with a debit card, customize the profile and security settings of the Cash App.
- You can set up features such as face or touch ID and a PIN.
- That’s it, now you have successfully signed up for the Cash App without the app.
- Start using the app to exchange money with your colleagues, family, and friends.
Related Resource:-Cash App to Apple Pay
Now you know that Cash App works equally well on a web browser as it does on a mobile app. Since your account is accessible anywhere, sending money from your computer is not different from sending it from your phone.
However, most people prefer to use the Cash App on their phones. Follow these steps to pay your colleagues or family members on Cash App from your PC.
- Open the Cash App website on your system.
- Sign into your account.
- Tap ‘New.’
- It’ll be at the end of the screen.
- A new window will launch.
- Input an amount and type the recipient’s email ID and phone number.
- You can also input the $Cashtag.
- Next, hit the ‘Pay’ button.
- This will let you transfer money into the recipient’s Cash App account.
- On the other hand, if you want an amount in your Cash App balance, hit the ‘Request’ button.
- This will let the other person transfer a specific amount of money in your account.
Whether you sign up for Cash App without the app or with the app, learning about the limits for sending and receiving money is crucial. Cash App limits you from sending and receiving more than a specific amount of money.
You can send not more than $250 in any week. Also, you can receive not more than $1000 within a month or 30 days.
That being said, you can get past these transfer limits by verifying your identity. To verify your identity and send and receive money without restriction, use your complete name, birth date, and the last four digits of your social security number.
Related Resource:-Get my money back from Cash App
Now you are fully aware of how to sign up for the Cash App without using the app on your PC. You only need to use your web browser and visit the Cash App website to sign up. Additionally, making payments from your account on the website is also easy. If you still have doubts, contact the cryptocashapp experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Currently, there’s no way to make a Cash App account without a verified phone number. The app needs your number for identity verifications and account creation. It is a security check, ensuring that only you can access your account.
No. The Cash App does not use Gmail or any other email address besides its own. All the emails from the Square Cash App will only come from @square.com, @squareup.com, or @cash.app. If you are receiving any email from Gmail or any other domain, it is likely a scam.
No. One SSN can only have one Cash App account. Although you can create many accounts in the Cash App, with one SSN, you can only create one account. If you try to confirm the identity of a user for a second account with the same SSN, it will fail.